Junior Office Manager
Within MIcompany we have an Office Management team of 5 people who are responsible for supporting our partners, several portfolios like HR, Finance and IT and the look and feel of our beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam. We’re looking for someone as enthusiastic, sharp, ambitious and conscientious as the rest of the team. Someone who can strengthen our team in several areas and wants to continuously develop in the field of Office Management. Everyone in the team has their own tasks, but together we act as one team to achieve the best results for MIcompany.
You are responsible for
- Running our MIacademy on the practical side. The MIacademy is the training school of MIcompany. Each year we train literally hundreds of people such as junior Data Scientists, C-level board members and everything between. You take care of inviting the participants, make sure they and the trainers have everything they need and you manage the evaluation process.
- Ensuring a sufficient amount of high quality office supplies. From ordering paper to coffee and ordering birthday gifts to groceries.
- Maintaining relations and welcoming all of our guests. Every day we welcome applicants, clients and all of our MIacademy participants. For them you’re the face of MIcompany who makes sure they feel welcome.
- Taking care of the look and feel of our office. Our employees and visitors are very important to us, so you make sure that they feel at home every day.
- Supporting the Office Management team on all the portfolios they’re working on. Together with the Office Management team you’re right in the heart of this extraordinary company.
- Organizing several events during the year such as our company parties, the graduation of several MIacademy classes and other MIcompany/MIacademy client events.
Who are you?
- You are eager to continuously develop in a high-performance environment.
- You love to help others by making their lives easier, be it through little things or big ones.
- You have recently (or nearly) completed your HBO degree.
- You have a maximum of 1-2 years of work experience. (Experience in similar positions, for example next to your study, is a plus).
- You are fluent in Dutch and proficient in English.
- You are a master in MS Office.
What do we offer?
- A fulltime job in a young team with nice and smart colleagues.
- A competitive compensation, a mobile phone and a laptop.
- Compensation for your travel expenses.
- Time for your growth and development.
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam with a stunning view.
- The best food and drinks to keep your engine running.
- A social atmosphere (lunch, Friday drinks, parties, etc.).
Are you the Junior Office Manager we are looking for?
We would like to hear from you! Apply via the application form. On our website you can also find more information about MIcompany. Do you have any other questions? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.