Junior Software Developer Tel-Aviv
MIcompany helps people & organizations prosper through AI.
From our offices in Tel Aviv and Amsterdam, with our team of more than 70 young and ambitious professionals we build AI skills & apps at scale for companies such as Nike, Booking.com, LeasePlan, bol.com, eBay and KPN. We do this through two distinctive services.
The first service, our Academy, aims to build the AI capabilities of our clients through trainings programs. We offer different programs for different target pools, ranging from data scientists to management, and even executive boards.
Through our second service we help our clients achieve real sustainable breakthroughs in the application of AI in their business processes. We do this by prioritizing the biggest – and most strategic – opportunity areas where AI can help propel the organization. For these areas we develop end-to-end AI applications to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- Building a platform to algorithmically price second-hand cars.
- Developing an AI application to optimize and prioritize billions of network investments for Telco players.
- Forecasting the global call center demand across 34 different languages around the globe for booking.com.
You will develop world-class AI applications at blue chip clients in Tel Aviv and Amsterdam.
- Designing analytical databases. As an AI company, we take data seriously. You will work together with other specialists to build seamless, secure, and high throughput data pipelines and databases to power our fast AI applications. Most used technologies: Redshift, Netezza, MS SQL Server, Python, Airflow.
- Create real business breakthroughs with AI. You will work in multidisciplinary teams to create breakthrough AI applications. Your team members will have complementary skills in e.g. machine learning, process re-engineering, stakeholder and project management, data engineering. You will be responsible for building the applications that will supercharge business processes with AI. Your team will help you define the product requirements and build the algorithms.
- Build internal standards. As a full stack engineer, you will boost your and your teammates productivity through developing highly automated internal tools and standard components.
You will develop a unique and all round skill set as leader in AI applications.
Starting at MIcompany, you join an extremely talented and ambitious team environment contributing to a very steep learning curve in the fields of AI, engineering and leadership. We love to work with young hardworking people. In order to transform them into successful AI Software Engineers, we constantly focus on personal development. At MIcompany we always challenge you to beat your own expectations.
You are keen to learn, become part of our unique and winning team and develop into a leading AI application software engineer:
- Optionally join our unique training program.
- Develop the skills to create Impact with AI.
- Work at the strategic core of industry leaders.
- Formal coaching and periodic development planning by top-notch professionals.
You are a curious and open-minded Computer Science talent with a strong interest in building AI applications.
- B.Sc.\M.Sc. In Computer Science or related technical field and equivalent background or IDF experience.
- Proficiency in backend development (preferably Python or GO)
- Experience with frontend development (preferably with Vue.js)
- Willingness to develop international career with frequent flights to Amsterdam- up to 3 months a year.
- Broad and solid Computer Science foundation knowledge, including data structures & algorithms, OS, Computer Networks, databases.
- Strong knowledge on software development standards including version control, CI/CD, testing.
- Basic software pattern design. Your code should be easy to extend and scale.
- Good interpersonal skills. You should feel comfortable having in-depth technical discussions with your team and clients.
- Proficient in English
- (Bonus) Experience building AI applications
- (Bonus) Strong product sense.
- (Bonus) Strong consulting skills
If this sounds like you apply now, or learn more at micompany.nl
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.