Senior AI Engineer
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsTechnology
In order to help realize the ambitious growth objectives of MIcompany (we aim to double the MIcompany business in the next 4 years), we are currently looking for Senior AI Engineers.
As a Senior AI Engineer, you will take a leadership role within MIcompany, driving the delivery of high-impact AI/ML engineering products for our clients by leading engineering teams. In collaboration with other engineering teams, data science, and change leaders you will build the end-to-end AI solutions to change business processes and build platforms to enable these solutions.
You will further develop your AI engineering expertise and will bring this expertise to our clients in your work by driving technical innovation. You will help to grow our more-junior Data & AI Engineers through coaching and mentoring. You will be supported by a dedicated senior team and our Global AI network (GAIn) training program.
As a Senior AI Engineer at MIcompany…
- … you lead the design, development, and implementation of the AI operationalization components of the solutions for our clients, including (but not limited to) model operationalization platforms, and specific components for such a platform.
- … you collaborate with other disciplines to deliver end-to-end solutions, including Data Scientists, Cloud Engineers, Data Engineers and Software Engineers.
- … you mentor and manage a team of AI Engineers, providing guidance and support as needed to ensure projects are delivered on time and engineers can learn optimally from the experience.
- … you ensure high-quality standards are set and maintained throughout the development process, including code reviews, testing, and documentation.
- … you stay up-to-date with the latest AI technologies and trends and provide thought leadership and strategic guidance to both the AI and wider engineering team on AI engineering.
- … you take on the role of coach for a number of Data & AI Engineers within the organization.
- … you get the opportunity to keep learning every day, both on the job and on dedicated training days.
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- 3-6 years of experience in AI/ML engineering, with a proven track record of delivering and embedding ML(Ops) platforms and/or MLOps way of working standards to facilitate data science teams at scale in operationalizing their models for the use in end-to-end use cases, in close collaboration with other engineering disciplines & data scientists.
- A strong abstract thinking capability, deep understanding of the unique complexities ML models bring to delivering technology-based products or platforms, the steps to get ML models operationalized, and the MLops that are involved when you have a system with ML models running in production.
- Hands-on experience with leading AI/ML (cloud) technologies and strong programming skills.
- The capability to cross over into data science, cloud, software, or data engineering around the touchpoints with these disciplines to deliver a solution for our clients.
- The capability to lead AI/ML engineering teams from content, people, and process angle.
- Highly driven to learn and grow, personally and professionally.
- A Master’s degree with excellent results in a STEM-related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Business-level fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Reasons to join MIcompany:
- A unique opportunity to scale a business in an exciting and continuously changing field, with a dedicated international growth strategy, a specialized team, and an experienced investor
- Take on a leadership role in our Technology practice area
- Become an expert in (subfields of) AI & data
- Work in an environment with smart, young, ambitious (and slightly nerdy) colleagues that challenge you and make you laugh
- A vibrant open office space in the heart of Amsterdam and the possibility to work from home part of the time
- A very attractive compensation package, with additional opportunity for rapid growth
If you're a passionate Senior AI Engineer with a strong track record of delivering exceptional results, and you're looking for an exciting new challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested? Apply now! And who knows, maybe we will see you soon!
Questions? Feel free to ask them to Rachèl Post at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at +31 6 29 11 66 83.